Inspection | Testing | Repair | Recharge | Installation
Most enterprises operate with expensive technology and equipment. If it is mission-critical, you need to protect it. Expert Fire Engineers offers a broad range of fire suppression solutions that are customized to address special hazards.
QUICK RESPONSE FIRE SUPPRESSION
Fire suppression systems are designed to quickly detect and suppress fires to minimize damage, clean-up, and downtime. Such systems are typically used to protect:
- Financial records
- Data storage and computer rooms
- Industrial equipment
- Health care records
- Historical sites
Expert Fire Engineers ensures your fire suppression system is tested and ready to go when we turn it over to you. We train your employees to understand the proper operation and maintenance requirements to keep your fire suppression system in optimal operating condition.
FIRE SUPPRESSION SYSTEM MAINTENANCE
Expert Fire Engineers will provide the inspection and maintenance necessary to keep your system in compliance. Our professionals also provide immediate response to fire suppression system discharges whether accidental or from a fire to get your system back into service as quickly as possible.
During a fire suppression system inspection, we will:
- Test and clean all detectors
- Verify shutdown and evacuation circuits
- Verify cylinder pressures and weights
- Check for changes in hazard integrity
- Check input and output circuit supervision
- Simulate system discharge and test releasing circuits
- Visually inspect agent piping and nozzles
- Check hydrotest dates for cylinders and discharge hoses
Expert Fire Engineers professionals are ready to support your organization’s fire protection systems and service requests 24 hours a day. Call now for more information about fire suppression system services.