Inspection | Testing | Service | Sales
Emergency lights and emergency exit lighting are essential for maintaining a safe workplace. They help keep order, prevent panic, enable safe movement, and contribute to timely evacuation. At Expert Fire Engineers, we can help you install and maintain safe emergency lighting in your building or government office.
Ensuring the operational readiness of emergency lighting is an ongoing responsibility for building managers, as well as a LIFE SAFETY Code requirement.
Expert Fire Engineers, serving businesses and government buildings helps ensure your emergency lighting system’s batteries, battery charging systems, bulbs, and other hardware receive the attention they require to perform when you need them to.
Annual inspection, testing, and maintenance of your emergency lighting system will ensure:
- Facility security will be functional in the event of an emergency
- The lights will work during an emergency
- Emergency egress from your building will be safe
- System downtime will be minimized
- Costs from injury and claims will be reduced
Our Emergency Lighting Inspection Process
During the emergency lighting inspection process, our trained professionals will:
- Inspect units for proper installation and for secure mounting
- Inspect for correct location and quantity of lights for occupancy
- Perform load test of batteries with electronic load simulator
- Verify proper charging voltage of unit
- Inspect bulbs for proper operation and illumination
- Test in place utilizing the built in test switch that simulates a power outage
If an issue arises during your inspection, the experts at Expert Fire Engineers can provide efficient and reliable emergency lighting repair.
Expert Fire Engineers Fire professionals are ready to support your organization’s fire protection systems and service requests 24 hours a day. Call now for more information about emergency exit lighting systems.