The Expert Fire Engineers success story is written everyday by over 100 dedicated professionals who build on our long track record of single-source solutions and satisfied customers.
Our team of fire safety professionals design, install and maintain fire alarms, fire sprinkler systems, fire extinguishers, fire detectors, kitchen hood and ventilation systems, and fire suppression systems.
We service, inspect, test and repair fire systems throughout the region. Top names in business and government turn to Expert Fire Engineers for their end-to-end fire protection needs.
Our focus on safety and service has convinced the fire protection industry’s leaders to partner with us. Our commitment to safety is further demonstrated by numerous professional accreditations.
Supplying & Installation following:-
1. Fire Extinguishers – All types & capacities, having BIS, PESO/CCE Approvals.
2. Fire Bucket/Fire Bucket’s Stand/Fire Beaters/Fire Hooks/Fireman’s insulated
Axe tested to 20000 Volts, First-aid Box-all sizes, Crow Bar, Pick Axe etc.
3. Fire Protective Clothing, Fire Aprons, Suits, Asbestos Blankets, Gloves, Fire
Safety Boots, Industrial and Fire Safety Helmets, Breathing Apparatus Sets,
Medical Oxygen / Air cylinders, Resuscitators, Water Jet Fire Blankets,
4. Fire Protection Systems – Providing/Installation/Testing & Commissioning of
fire Hydrant, Sprinkler, wet Riser, Hose Reel System – Fire Hydrant Landing
Valve, Couplings, Hose Pipes – RRL, Flex Canvas, Percolating, Hose Boxes of different sizes, Adopters, Collecting Head, Foam/Water Monitors, Branch
Pipe/Controlled Nozzle etc.
5. Automatic Fire Detection-cum-alarm systems-Smoke/Heat Detectors, Manual Call
Box (Break Glass Type), Response Indicators, Electronic Hooters dual tone
Type, and sirens-both hand and electric operated, main and repeater zonal
Control panels etc.
6. Fire Water Tenders – Type A, Type B, Type X, Trailer Fire Pumps, Portable Fire Pumps, Light Fire Engines and other mobile appliances, Extension ladders and other handling equipment such as fire trolleys etc. FIREBELL & all emergency lights, Glow self illuminating signals – FIRE EXIT, NO SMOKING.
7. Refills and Spares/Accessories for entire range of fire extinguishers, fire fighting appliances (Including refilling/servicing/hydraulic pressure testing (HST) etc.
8. Comprehensive Maintenance services (AMC) for all fire fighting and safety equipment/fire protection systems.
Expert Fire Engineers professionals are ready to support your organization’s fire protection systems and service requests 24 hours a day. Call now for more information.
INDUSTRIES WE SERVE
- Property Management
- Shopping Mall
- Manufacturing Plants
- Religious Centers
- Assisted Living/Hospitals
- Residential Facilities